Last Updated on 13, June 2021
More than 200 individuals attended the previous webinar and managed to learn how and what to invest in this climate.
Date, time & venue
10th June 2021, 7:30PM - 10:00PM (Singapore time)
Webinar style (Zoom Webinar)
Covid19 has caused a financial crisis resulting in disruption of supply chains, drastic reduction in demand. Almost every single country in the world reported severe recession in 2020! However, many of my clients experienced more than 30% returns of their investments in 2020. You can go to the top column “Testimonials” to take a look at all my testimonials from professionals like Doctor, Lawyer, Engineer and others.
My questions to you are these:
- Did you miss the huge investment opportunity in 2020?
- Are you now worried that the market is too high and you fear investing now?
- Do you often buy a stock only for it to drop thereafter? OR perhaps did you ever sell a stock only for it to go up subsequently?
- Although you are interested in investments, you found yourself lack of time to do the research?
If it is "yes" to any of the above questions, I would like to invite you to this webinar which you will learn the following:
- How learning about lifecycle of a bear market & its characteristics can help you make profitable investment decisions
- How to match your personality to your investments
- What are the 2 investments ideas you can consider?
- Call to action - how Wilfred Ling can help you.
The case studies I am about to share with you are proven and have worked for many of my clients.
By applying the methods that I am about to share with you, you will definitely benefit and the value you will take away from this webinar is going to be much more worth than anything else you see out there.
This is NOT going to be a webinar where I will sell you a product. In fact, I have nothing to sell but to find qualified professionals to work with to GROW and PROTECT your wealth.
About the Speaker
Wilfred Ling is a professional financial planner and he provides fee-based professional financial planning services to any individuals living in Singapore.
He holds the Chartered Financial Consultant® designation and is a CFA charterholder. With 15 years of financial planning experience, he is a well sought-after financial planner.
He has helped reduce retirement age of many of his clients by up to 20 years, achieve their dreams of having multiple properties and thus allowing his clients to focus on what they really care about.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Sent WhatsApp message to seminar administrator at: +65 9793 5396.
How is my data collected and used?
During registration, your name, email, handphone number and some questions will be collected. We will also ask you to specify the name the person who introduced you to this event.
How your data will be used:
- Name: You will need to provide your name at the event for signing in purpose.
- Email: The unique Zoom link will be emailed to you. We will remind you of the event by email.
- Handphone: We will remind you by messaging to your handphone prior to event. If there is any last minute changes, we will contact you via your handphone too.
- The speaker may call you prior and post event to understand what you wish to learn in the seminar so as to improve his effectiveness in the presentation.
- You will be invited for future seminars by email or by phone.
By signing up for the event, you consent to the data collection and usage policy. We also assumed you have the consent of others you signed up on behalf for.
Will I be required to turn on my video etc?
This is a Zoom Webinar, not a Zoom Meeting. Your name cannot be seen by others unless you type into the chat box. Both your camera and microphone will be disabled and cannot be enabled by yourself during the event.
Who are you?
Wilfred Ling (MAS Representative Number: LSW100043756) is the Associate Wealth Advisory Director of Financial Alliance Pte Ltd. The address is 150 Beach Road #12-01/08, Gateway West Singapore 189720 and main telephone 62221889.
Like this article? Subscribe to my newsletter below for more.