Please read this information carefully pertaining to access to the websites wilfredling.com, ifa.sg, https://www.facebook.com/wilfredlingonduty and https://www.linkedin.com/in/wilfredling/ (collectively called “Websites”).
Access to these Websites is granted by Wilfred Ling subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Use of these Websites constitutes your agreement to be bound by all such Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. Wilfred Ling may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE.
The materials contained in these Websites, including services, products, information, data, text, graphics, audio, video, links or other items are provided “as is” and “as available”. Wilfred Ling disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to these Websites and any information, materials, products and services provided herein, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of third party rights.
Wilfred Ling does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials in these Websites and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials. In addition, Wilfred Ling may, from time to time, at its absolute discretion change, delete or replace the materials and information provided herein.
No warranty is given that access to any information or materials on these Websites, or these Websites as a whole will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected; further, no warranty is given that these Websites or any information or materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros.
These Websites may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by Wilfred Ling. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only and the inclusion of any hyperlink to any other website is not an endorsement or verification by Wilfred Ling of such website, its contents or its sponsoring organization, and such website should only be accessed at your own risks.
Exclusion of Liability
Wilfred Ling shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
- any access, use or the inability to access or use these Websites, or reliance on the contents of these Websites;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission or computer virus;
- any use of or access to any other website linked to these Websites;
- any services, products, information, data, software or other material obtained from these Websites or from any other website linked to these Websites,
How data are collected
Your data including, but not limited to, name, email address, contact number, IP addresses and occupation are collected when:
- You contact the owner of these Websites through the ‘Contact’ link.
- When you sign up for webinars and webclass .
- When you use any of the software tools.
- When you explicitly sign up for newsletter.
How data are used
- You will receive newsletters and marketing information relating to financial planning matters.
- If you write in to us, we may contact you on the subject matter.
- If you request for financial planning services, any data we already collected may be used to conduct a background check on you using public information such as Facebook and LinkedIn before we agree to meet you. This is to protect ourselves from any physical harm when meeting individuals unknown to us.
- If you signed up for any of Wilfred Ling’s webinars and webclass, you consent to allow he and his staff to call and email you prior and after the webinar for the purpose of marketing and promotion of financial services and products.
- Third parties, including Facebook, uses the information collected to provide measurement services and target ads. Users can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
How data are used for leads generation
- While most information provided on these Websites and those emailed to you via the mailing list are at no charge, any data collected has only a single purpose which is to generate leads and acquire new clients for Wilfred Ling.
- Generally, Wilfred Ling does not provide pro-borno service. Your usage of these Websites and any “free” services is with full understanding that it is to market Wilfred Ling’s financial services.
- Information provided through these Websites and mailing list provide useful information to most individuals. Those who find them useful usually become Wilfred Ling’s clients eventually.
Consent to usage
You agree to the terms on how we collect and how data are used. If you disagree to the terms above, you are to cease browsing these Websites and never to contact us ever again.
No Financial Advice through these Websites
The content of these Websites does not constitute financial advice and should not be construed as such or relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Wilfred Ling holds the Financial Adviser Representative of Financial Alliance Pte Ltd and holds the Licence issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”), and is authorised to provide the following financial advisory services:
- Life Policies
- Securities other than collective investment schemes
- Collective investment schemes
- Marketing of any collective investment schemes
- Arranging of any contract of insurance in respect of life policies
Personal Opinion only
Wilfred Ling is a Financial Adviser Representative representing Financial Alliance Pte Ltd (“FAPL”), owns and operates these Websites. All its content is the Wilfred Ling’s sole responsibility, and none of it is endorsed by FAPL nor does it constitute any official communication of FAPL and the views of any institutions and companies.
Copyright and Trademarks
You should assume that everything you see or read on these Websites is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be copied, used or distributed in any way without the written permission of Wilfred Ling, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on these Websites. Wilfred Ling neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on these Websites will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Wilfred Ling.
All violators of copyright will have their identity publish on this page: HALL OF SHAME – Copyright Infringement
Governing Law – Jurisdiction
All content in these Websites meant for Singapore citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents or foreign nationals residing in Singapore. Nothing in these Websites shall be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any product or service outside of Singapore. In the event that the jurisdiction you are in impose restrictions on or do not permit access to the contents of these Websites, you shall forthwith comply with such restrictions or discontinue access (as the case may be) hereto.
By accessing these Websites and/or using the services offered through these Websites, you agree to submit irrevocably to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Other notices required by regulator
- This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- See the following for definition of “independent”: https://fa.com.sg/faq/