Why you should have a retirement plan?
A whopping 78% of working-age Singaporeans are worried about not having enough money to live on day-to-day in retirement. In fact, it was estimated that 65% of retirees feel that their savings will not last through retirement.
Despite the rising life expectancy, many working adults are putting off retirement planning.
Unfortunately, most people are not able to access professional advice on retirement. Actually, less than 20% of Singaporeans have accessed professional financial advice on retirement planning. One reason is because most financial advisers narrowly focus on the products they want to sell which results in conflict of interest. It is not uncommon for financial advisers to tell their clients not to top-up their CPF Retirement Sum (CPF-RA) to the maximum although the return of the CPF-RA is higher than the products sold by these advisers. Sounds familiar?
If you would like to have objective and unbiased advice, you may wish to consider signing up for my Retirement Planning Package. The following are the details:
Retirement & Passive Income Planning Consultation Package details
- Know how much retirement expense you will incur.
- Find out how much CPF money you will have when you retire.
- How to use CPF schemes to create multiple sources of passive income.
- How to use Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) to create passive income and save taxes.
- Find out exactly the products you can use to further generate passive income for your retirement. Products that will be recommended will include some or all of the following:
- Unit trusts,
- Exchange Traded Funds,
- Fixed term and perpetual annuities and
- CPF top-ups.
Terms & Conditions
- For married persons, only need to sign up for one package and the advice will be provided for husband and wife. However, if husband and wife have assets that are mostly separated, they should sign up for two packages.
- Only for Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents.
- You are required to provide details in the prescribed spreadsheets that will be email to you namely in the area of cash flow and net worth.
- This package does not include the fee for any on-going service (if any).
- This package cannot be combine with other promotions.
- This package is more suitable for those who have very little investments.
- For the list of available dates for consultation, please refer to HERE.
- The standard of advice will conform to the NOTICE ON RECOMMENDATIONS ON INVESTMENT (FINANCIAL ADVISERS ACT CHAPTER 110) or better known as the FAA-N16.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up the Retirement & Passive Income Planning Consultation Package NOW!