Last Updated on 8, July 2020
This webinar is over. More than 200 individuals attended. To avoid disappointment and not to miss the next webinar, we will contact you if you indicate your interest using this form HERE.
To allow for optimal Q&A with the speaker, the number of seats will be capped. Hurry before all seats are taken up!
Date, time & venue
10 June 2020, 7:30PM (Singapore time) (2 hours)
Webinar style (Zoom Webinar)
Covid19 has caused a financial crisis resulting in disruption of supply chains, drastic reduction in demand. Almost every single country in the world will be reporting a severe recession by end of 2020!
With such a crisis, there comes an opportunity. Come to this Webinar to learn how and what to invest as the world recovers.
All are welcome to join this Webinar. However, its important that all investment clients of Wilfred Ling attend as well so as to understand the approach used in their investments portfolios.
- How learning about lifecycle of a bear market & its characteristics can help you make profitable investment decisions
- How to match your personality to your investments
- What are the 3 investments ideas you can consider?
- Call to action
About the Speaker
Wilfred Ling is a professional financial planner and he provides fee-based professional financial planning services to any individuals living in Singapore.
He holds the Chartered Financial Consultant® designation and is a CFA charterholder. With 14 years of financial planning experience, he is a well sought-after financial planner.
He has helped reduce retirement age of many of his clients by up to 20 years, achieve their dreams of having multiple properties and thus allowing his clients to focus on what they really care about.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Sent WhatsApp message to seminar administrator at: +65 9793 5396.
How is my data collected and used?
During registration, your name, email, and handphone number will be collected. We will also ask you to specify the name the person who introduced you to this event.
How your data will be used:
- Name: You will need to provide your name at the event for signing in purpose.
- Email: The unique Zoom link will be emailed to you. We will remind you of the event by email.
- Handphone: We will remind you by messaging to your handphone prior to event. If there is any last minute changes, we will contact you via your handphone too.
- The speaker may call you prior and post event to understand what you wish to learn in the seminar so as to improve his effectiveness in the presentation.
- You will be invited for future seminars by email or by phone.
By signing up for the event, you consent to the data collection and usage policy. We also assumed you have the consent of others you signed up on behalf for.
Will I be required to turn on my video etc?
This is a Zoom Webinar, not a Zoom Meeting. Your name cannot be seen by others unless you type into the chat box. Both your camera and microphone will be disabled and cannot be enabled by yourself during the event.
Like this article? Subscribe to my newsletter below for more.