Tokio Marine launch the TM Legacy Lifetime today. The TM Legacy Lifetime is a limited pay, participating whole life plan with a built-in Guaranteed Benefit which provides a high guaranteed coverage that lasts a lifetime. This Guaranteed Benefit guarantees that the coverage will never reduce, thereby providing the customers the added financial security. TM Legacy Lifetime, coupled with dread disease accelerating benefit, which now comes with guaranteed premium rates, makes the bundle the first and only plan in the current market to offer lifetime high guaranteed benefit with guaranteed premiums.
Some key features of TM Legacy Lifetime:
- Guaranteed Benefit for death, terminal illness and total and permanent disability;
- Guaranteed premium for TM Legacy Lifetime;
- TPD coverage up to age 70;
- Choice of premium payment terms: 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years;
- Available for ages between 1 and 65 age next birthday.
- Enhanced the benefits to the following optional riders, which are unique to TM Legacy Lifetime:
Dread Disease Accelerator Rider:
- Built-in lifetime Guaranteed Benefit; and
- Guaranteed premium rates so that customers’ financial commitment will be fixed from the start and there will be no uncertainties. Customers’ will have the assurance that premium will remain the same for the entire payment term.
- Lifetime Guaranteed Benefit for all stages of covered dread diseases;
- Special Benefit payout based on Guaranteed Benefit; and
- Lifetime Biennial Wellness Benefit of $100.
Note that the TM Legacy Lifetime may not be suitable for certain individuals.
Like this article? Subscribe to my newsletter below for more.