Date: 16 October 2019, 7pm
iFAST Financial Pte Ltd
10 Collyer Quay
#26-01 Ocean Financial Centre Building
- Have you made large losses before and is now too fearful to invest?
- Why is it that whenever you invest, the market goes down?
- How did Warren Buffett achieve more than 18% per annum of his investments over the past 53 years and can you do likewise?
- Do you wonder whether are there other ways to grow your money without taking investment risk?
- Are you one of those 73% who are not on track with their retirement plan?
If any of the answer is a “Yes”, I would like to invite you to come to this talk to find out the answers. OCBC Financial Wellness Index
7pm - Registration & Networking
7:30pm - “How to avoid the top 5 mistakes in investments?” by Wilfred Ling, CFA
9pm - “Ask the Expert” Q&A + Refreshments
9:30pm - End of event
First 20 guests brought by existing clients: FREE.
Friends & neighbours: FREE.
- $40 pax
- Early Bird discount (by 1 September 2019): 25%
- Group discount (min 3): 25%
- Financial Adviser: $30.
About the Speaker
Wilfred Ling is a professional financial planner and he provides fee-based professional financial planning services to any individuals living in Singapore.
He holds the Chartered Financial Consultant® designation and is a CFA charterholder. With 13 years of financial planning experience, he is a well sought-after financial planner.
He has helped reduce retirement age of many of his clients by up to 20 years, achieve their dreams of having multiple properties and thus allowing his clients to focus on what they really care about.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Sent WhatsApp message to seminar administrator at: +65 9793 5396.
What's the refund policy?
Full refund 7 days before event. Contact the organizer for refund.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. However, you will be required to provide your name on the day of the event.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, contact the organizer to update your information.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
Yes, paid tickets are transferable. To transfer your ticket to another person, contact the organizer.
Free tickets are not transferable.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
It matters. To transfer your ticket to another person, contact the organizer.
I already paid for a single ticket. I now found some friends to make up a group. How can I get a group discount?
Contact the organizer with the names and mobile numbers of your friends. You'll be asked to made offline payment for the difference between the group discounted price and what you already paid for.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The nearest MRT is Raffles Place MRT Station (3 min walk).
The nearest parking is Ocean Financial Centre Building (entrance to carpark could be obscure). Check out this video: https://youtu.be/VQu1LyQl5AQ
Buses 10, 100, 97 stops near the building.
Are financial advisers welcome to attend?
Yes, if you are a financial adviser, I welcome you to attend to learn. However, due to limited seats, priority is for clients and their friends. Registration for financial advisers to attend will be open on the final week (subject to seats availability).
How is my data collected and used?
During registration, your name, email, billing address and handphone number will be collected. We will also ask you to specify the name the person who introduced you to this event. During the event, photographs will be taken.
How your data will be used:
- Name: You will need to provide your name at the event for signing in purpose.
- Email: The ticket will be emailed to you.
- Handphone: We will remind you by messaging to your handphone prior to event. If there is any last minute changes to venue, we will contact you via your handphone too.
- Billing address is used for credit card payment verification purpose only.
- Photographs may be used for future publicity/marketing of seminar events.
- The speaker may call you prior to the event to understand what you wish to learn in the seminar so as to improve his effectiveness in the presentation.
- You will be invited for future seminars.