The Webinar is over. If you are keen to be inform of the next Webinar, kindly leave your contact using this form HERE
You are specially invited to a Webinar on:
Topic: How to retire 10 years earlier than your current plan?
Speaker: Wilfred Ling, CFA, ChFC
Dates (choose one):
- 18th Feb 2020 (Tues) 7.30pm OR
- 22nd Feb 2020 (Sat) 9.30am
Venue: Over the Internet and at the comfort of your home.
Duration: 1 hour
How to register
Registration is required. As this is an invite-only event, kindly let the person whom invited you for this event know you are interested to attend. If you are invited by the speaker, do inform the speaker you are interested.
- Do you want to spend more time with your loved ones instead of spending most of your time at work?
- Do you wish that you can go on your dream holiday without worrying about finances?
- Is there such a thing as working for passion instead of working just to earn a living?
- Do you have the fear that you could lose your job and remain unemployed indefinitely?
If all the above answer is a “Yes”, I would like to invite you to come to this talk to find out on how to make early retirement a reality. You will be shown how to achieve early retirement using very simple financial planning techniques.
- Why most people cannot retire
- How to retire 10 years earlier than your current plan
About the Speaker
Wilfred Ling is a professional financial planner and he provides fee-based professional financial planning services to any individuals living in Singapore.
He holds the Chartered Financial Consultant® designation and is a CFA charterholder. With 13 years of financial planning experience, he is a well sought-after financial planner.
He has helped reduce retirement age of many of his clients by up to 20 years, achieve their dreams of having multiple properties and thus allowing his clients to focus on what they really care about.
How do I view the Webinar?
Nearer to the date, you’ll be given a web link to view. For optimal viewing, you may watch it with a screen size that is at least a tablet.
Is the Webinar live?
Yes, this is a live Webinar. You can ask questions to the presenter.
Do I need to prepare anything before the Webinar?
Not really. However, you may wish to login 15 minutes prior to the start of the Webinar.
How will my data be collected and used?
We will collect your name, email address and contact number.
These information will be used for
- We will remind you by messaging to your handphone prior to the event. If there is any last minute change, we will contact you too.
- You may be contacted by me before and after the event for feedback purposes.
As this is an invite-only event, kindly let the person whom invited you for this event know you are interested to attend. If you are invited by the speaker, do inform the speaker you are interested.
I hope to see you in the Webinar. See you!
Like this article? Subscribe to my newsletter below for more.